Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 26 Aug 2016 #srnathan #rip #haze #indonesia
• The Haze Is Back
• 24 Thoughts Every Singaporean Had After Waking Up To The Haze This Morning
• Website to thank Indonesian Vice-President Jusuf Kalla for 11 months of fresh air still up
• 50 Faces: Thank you and goodbye, Mr Nathan
• S R Nathan’s love for the theatre and the support that he gave
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 25 Aug 2016 #srnathan #rip #pioneergeneration #electedpresident
• Who Is an Elected President?
• “Only minorities need apply” presidency is “2 steps back”
• Only the Prime Minister & Cabinet knows why Ong Teng Cheong didn’t have a state funeral in 2002
• Most popular Singapore blogs by monthly visitors (July 2016)
• Is The Annual NDR Speech Still Necessary?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 24 Aug 2016 #srnathan #rip #pioneergeneration #electedpresident
• S R Nathan’s life is perfect Hollywood material
• Mr S R Nathan: Contributions To Singapore We Might Have Forgotten
• The world of SR Nathan in 1961
• Brainfreeze, Brainstorming and So Stun like Vegetable
• Why The President Had To Be A Malay Always
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 23 Aug 2016 #srnathan #rip #pioneergeneration #electedpresident
• Heartfelt Posts By Singaporeans Remind Us Why S R Nathan Was Truly The “People’s President”
• SR Nathan – Another stalwart passes away
• SR Nathan: Multimillionaire President I never knew
• Own self praise own self = leadership succession?
• COMMENT: Wake-up call for PM and Cabinet
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 22 Aug 2016 #ndr2016 #leehsienloong #healthscare #nationaldayrally
• National Day Rally – Reliving the scary moment
• PM gave us a scare
• S’poreans declare day after National Day Rally 2016 a public holiday so PM Lee can rest
• Top 4+ Nasty Remarks Towards PM Lee Hsien Loong During National Day Rally 2016
• I am a Malay Muslim. What the latest NDR means to me?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 19 Aug 2016 #racism #coroner #benjaminlim #foreigners
• Nights out during the ghost month
• Does the CNA-IPS Survey Prove Chinese are Only Hiring Other Chinese?
• Racism in Singapore still exist
• How foreigners are referred to in some Asian languages
• Death of a boy: How to question a young suspect
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 18 Aug 2016 #racism #tradeunions #parliament #josephschooling
• Being Intolerant of Intolerance
• “Warriors”, not “Wankers” / Worthless, Wayanging, Wanking NMPs
• More laws to protect who or against who?
• The Hardest Way to Earn 1 Million Bucks
• What does the trade union network in Singapore look like?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 17 Aug 2016 #racism #leebeewah #singaporesports #olympics
• Not Everyone was Pleased by Joseph Schooling’s Olympic Gold
• SMRT gives racist cabbie stern warning
• MP Lee Bee Wah: Li Jiawei’s son is my ‘grandchild’
• Joe Augustin writes non-political note about the cancer that is credit-stealing upper management
• Former S’pore national shooter explains why foreign born athletes deserve our understanding